About Me

My photo
Queensferry/Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi Everyone!!, I've been a hairdresser for 26 years, I wanted to be in the industry since a child when I first saw behind the scenes of a photo shoot on MTV. Not happy at just being stuck behind a salon chair I went to study the art of make-up artistry for film and TV and qualified as a pro make-up artist in 2001. I hold an HND in Make-up Artistry, HNC in Hairdressing and Salon Org, HND in Trichology. I also teach make-up artistry part time. I love anything to do with art and recently won an award for my talents as a body painter. I also have a keen passion for photography. www.tracykane.co.uk

Thursday 6 May 2010

Adam Smith


Hi, I'm not too good at updating my blog. (my students reminded me off that today!!!) I've started teaching three cosmetology classes at Adam Smith College in Fife and want to say "hello" to them all on here... (i told them i would, so hello class!!!)

so.... between the new puppy Smartie, my own wedding in March, new job along with my shoots and brides, it's been a very busy couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment